What has happened on 2014-07-30 in this circle?
Check out the day before 2014-07-29
Circle has 89
members -- published 2014-07-30 with 10 participants and 31 postings
Statistics for 2014-07-30 -- 56 comments 32 reshares and 243 +1's
Iron Man vs. Tron Mashup
Here's a cool little Photoshop mash-up from a while back that you fellow geeks might like. This guy took an Iron Man Mark 3 and combined it with a Tron Disc Fighter. Combined with a Tron retro style "Iron" logo, and you've got something cool.
#ironman #tron #mashup #geek
Wait. What? A Vending Machine with Ice Cream Cones?
NO WAY! But yes, apparently, it exists. Maybe this is one of those "Only In Japan" things?
#madeinjapan #icecreamcone #vendingmachine
Are You Hiding Your Best Content on Your Homepage?
Recently, I launched a brand-new video podcast called Jay Today. I upload a new, 3-minute video every business day, where I talk about social media, content marketing, business and life. It’s a way for me to talk about what’s in my head RIGHT NOW.
What's Your Bucket List?
Man, I probably have 500 things on my list, but I can think of some of them right off the top of my head. These are mine; what are yours?
1. Take flying lessons and pilot my own airplane.
2. Drive across America, coast to coast. Preferably in a badass RV.
3. Spend the night in a haunted place (non believer here).
4. Experience weightlessness (no gravity), preferably in space.
5. Have my script turned into a major motion picture, and get to watch the entire filming on set.
6. Climb the pyramids in Egypt then attend a safari in Africa after.
7. Get a book published my a major publisher and have a New York Times bestseller (and leave all proceeds to my niece and nephew).
8. Go dog sledding - that just looks so damn fun :-)
9. Give a Commencement speech. Ah, that would be beautiful.
10. Create a charity that would have a major impact on one huge issue facing the world.
11. Help at least three of my artist friends become internationally known and loved.
12. Turn what we do with into a global phenomenon each year.
13. Establish a network of centers throughout the world that would service start-ups, people seeking work, people needing help with promoting whatever their cause. If in conjunction with Google, cool.
14. Establish a scholarship in my name or my family's name that would give a decent amount of money for visionaries and dreamers who want to create or make something as they enter college.
15. Legally marry my honey and go on a honeymoon to Prague and Paris.
These are but a few of mine. I bet you all have some great ones. What are they?
#bucketlist #thingstodo #thingstodobeforeyoudie #dreambig
Discover Comic-Con International 2014 with the Air New Zealand social media team!
July Sunrise at the Marina #365ff http://365fullframe.com/2014/07/30/july-sunrise-marina/
You will learn the real truth about social media marketing and what you should be doing to better your online business. Both in marketing and relationships.
Read Jay here: http://www.convinceandconvert.com
The podcast: http://jaytoday.tv
Join the Relationship Marketing Community here: http://goo.gl/ma1wej
Want to become a part of the Relationship Experience Course? Find out more here: http://www.wadeharman.com/relationship-marketing-course.
Be in the closed group that gets all the juicy relationship marketing and social media tidbits first here: http://www.wadeharman.com/subscribe
Get All Your Help
Have you tried out +NOD3x for your G+ account yet? It will literally open up a brand new world for you to explore here on Google Plus! http://goo.gl/hVniiZ
Also check out some upgrading options in Nod3x here: http://nod3x.com/pricing-table.html Get a 20% discount on anything on that page with the code WadeH2O
Also, don't forget one of the best cross posting platforms out there devoted to G+ as well called +Friends+Me . If you're serious about marketing, get the $10 plan, it works awesome for my business! http://goo.gl/Dolyku
#socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips #socialmediamarketingtips #marketing #marketingtips #brandingtips #marketingstrategy
The magical voice of the beautiful Lebanese singer Fairuz - a great way to get through hump day
full colour shot
I have a short break and promise you will get all missing answer for your comments a couple of days later
I took my business virtual nearly three years ago. Here are the benefits we've gained because of it.
On Jay Today - Why Wise Men are Confident and Fools are Certain
WATCH IT: bit.ly/1uHS1cB
People often ask Jay why he does so many different things. Between the Convince & Convert blog, the #SocialPros #podcast, and the new #JayToday show, Jay always has a lot of irons in the fire.
The reason for this is that technology is always changing, as are people's wants, needs, and desires. By wearing many hats and working on many different projects, there is a the element of research and experimentation that helps us understand which things will work best.
Where do you stand? The answer to that question in business will increasingly determine your success. My latest posting
Is it really a man's world or are things beginning to balance? See what our own
Our own @lkpetrolino shows you what user-generated content is all about
Check out Trick Dog's new menu. These are some crazy cocktails.
If you want to strangle competition, use the government - the role of local governments in broadband deployment
Martha Stewart loves her drone - can the mass market be far behind?
On Inside PR #380, Joe, Gini and Martin chat with Cision's Heidi Sullivan about Direct Reach, a new Cision product.
On episode 33 of Thought Leadership, MItchell and Michael talk with Dorie Clark, a marketing strategy consultant, professional speaker, and frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review and Forbes. Clark consults and speaks for a diverse range of clients, including Google, the World Bank, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, the Ford Foundation, Yale University, the Mount Sinai Medical Center, and the National Park Service.
In an FIR interview, contributor Harry Hawk interviews Angus Malcolm, photographer and social activist, about his work on the Warwick Rowers calendar and the roles online communication and social media have played in its having gone viral.
You need to connect with Google+ to have more access like