What does this application do?
Public Circles Database uses the Google+ API and collects information about public shared circles.
A listing of all public shared circles is made available on the site with the following information:
- a link to the original sharer
- a link to the original posting on Google+
- statistics about how many +1's, shares and comments the posting has got
- the text of the posting and
- hashtags from the posting text.
In the database there is also the id of all members in the shared circles. A function is provided to check, if a Google+ profile or
page was shared within one or more of the shared circles.
All information about Authors, Circles and Postings, that are stored in the Public Circles Database are public data. The information is
all public on the Google+ site.
We do not resell or redistribute the information in the database to any third party.
The Public Circles Database has a Google+ Page with updates and information about the service - see below.
The website is in current development by +Siegfried Hirsch
This is also the contact, if you want your shared circle to be deleted from the database. Just send an email to the above contact.
Welcome to the Public Circles Database
You need to connect with Google+ to have more access like
- create Daily Plus for your circle
- edit circles you have published - not ready yet
- and more to come